Alta Inspection Services, Inc. offers the following types of Commercial Building Inspections:
- Apartment buildings
- Office buildings
- Strip shopping centers
- Light industrial buildings
- Rental properties
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
With notice, Alta Inspection Services, Inc. inspectors can provide you with a professional bid to perform a thorough visual assessment of your commercial property to help protect your interests. Options are generally provided as part of the bid package, giving you the freedom to choose the scope of our work.
Your Alta Inspection Services, Inc inspector will work with you to schedule an inspection promptly. In the case of apartment buildings, we understand we may be working with managers to coordinate inspections inside individual apartments.
Alta Inspection Services, Inc has over 24 years experience in the building inspection industry. We have inspected Apartment buildings, Strip Malls, Schools, Hospitals, Warehouses, Airplane Hangers, and other types of buildings and properties.
The duration of the inspection will depend largely on the scope of inspection and the condition of the property. Upon completion, we will report all significant findings to you in a professional report regarding the:
- Heating/cooling system
- Drive/parking areas
- Lot and grounds
- And more
Keep in mind few properties are in perfect condition. Like used cars, older properties require maintenance and repair over time. An inspection can clue you in to areas of concern, improve your negotiating position and provide you with an assessment of the current condition of the property for future reference.
What We Offer
Alta Inspection Services, Inc Commercial Building Inspections offers:
- Promptly scheduled inspections
- Environmental Site Assessments (Phase I)
- Extensive visual examination of all significant Building components and systems
- Participation by client, questions encouraged before, during, after inspection
- Oral review at end of the inspection
- Written report delivered at the end of the inspection includes expert, researched reference material to supplement the findings and recommendations in your report.
- Additional detailed, indexed, narrative-style report optionally available in 24 hrs.
- Lab test reports (if ordered) provided promptly on completion. Mold, Radon, Toxic Gas, IAQ, and certain other lab tests are processed with rapid and expert results.
- Expert photo-documentation available
- Building Failure, Synthetic Stucco (EIFS) or Mold/Water Entry Cause Determination and Documentation Reports available.
- Future consultation, no time limit
Our Service Area
Cook County Illinois
Evanston, Des Plaines, Glencoe, Glenview, Kenilworth, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Northbrook, Northfield, Park Ridge, Rosemont, Skokie, Oak Park, Berwyn, Cicero, River Forest, Chicago, Elmwood Park, Riverside, Brookfield, La Grange, La Grange Park, Western Springs, Justice and Summit
DuPage County Illinois
Addison, Argonne, Bensenville, Bloomingdale, Burr Ridge, Carol Stream, Clarendon Hills, Darien, Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Eola, Fox Valley, Glen Ellyn, Glendale Heights, Hinsdale, Itasca, Lisle, Lombard, Medinah, Naperville, Oak Brook, Oakbrook Terrace, Roselle, Villa Park, Warrenville, Wayne, West Chicago, Westmont, Wheaton, Willowbrook, Winfield, Wood Dale, and Woodridge.
Kane County Illinois
Aurora, Batavia, Big Rock, Burlington, Carpentersville, East Dundee, Elburn, Elgin, Geneva, Gilberts, Hampshire, Kaneville, LaFox, Maple Park, Mooseheart, North Aurora, Plato Center, St. Charles, Sleepy Hollow, South Elgin, Sugar Grove, Virgil, Wasco, and West Dundee.
Southern Cook County
Orland Park, Oak Forest, Tinley Park, Palos Heights, Palos Park, Hickory Hills, Oak Lawn, New Lennox, Lemont, Chicago Ridge, Oak Lawn, Frankfort, Mokena, Worth, Bridgeview, Burbank and Evergreen Park
Will County Illinois
Joliet, Bolingbrook, Romeoville, Plainfield, Shorewood, Crest Hill and Lockport